The Robinhood Wallet app is a self-custody wallet that’s your portal to web3, where you can swap crypto with no network fees on Polygon. Robinhood Wallet gives you full control over your crypto on the Polygon and Ethereum networks, which means you hold and maintain the private key to your assets. Stay tuned, because we’ll be adding more networks to Robinhood Wallet in the future, too.
KEEP IN MIND
Currently, you can only use one wallet address in the app at a time. Multiple addresses are not yet supported.
- 1.Select Create a new wallet
- 2.Select Use Face ID/Touch ID or Create a custom PIN
- 3.Select Back it up to iCloud, Back it up manually, or Skip to back it up later
- 4.Select Turn on notifications or Maybe later to turn on later
- 6.Fund your wallet through Robinhood Crypto or from another wallet or exchange
- 7.Select Open wallet
We strongly recommend backing up your wallet because it's the only way you can recover your wallet and crypto if you lose or reset your device. If you don’t back up your wallet when you create it, you can do it later in Backups & security. For step-by-step instructions, see back up your wallet.
If you already have an Ethereum or Polygon wallet, you can import it to Robinhood Wallet by using your existing wallet’s secret recovery phrase.
- 1.Select Import your existing wallet
- 2.You can either copy and paste, or manually enter your secret recovery phrase
- 3.Select Import
- 4.Select Use Face/Touch ID or Create a custom PIN
- 5.Select Back it up to iCloud, Back it up manually, or Skip to back it up later
- 6.Select Turn on notifications or Maybe later to turn on later
- 8.Fund your wallet through Robinhood Wallet or from another wallet or exchange
- 9.Select Open wallet
Last modified 2mo ago